Associate Director of e-Learning | Bilingual
Please download the full resume here
Offering over 15 years’ experience in instructional design, training, business improvement, and project management. Creating 21st century instructional environments with deep knowledge of instructional design theories, pedagogical methods, online/hybrid strategies, and development of rich learning tools. Skilled in designing instructor-led courses, identifying best use of media, creating Participant Guide and Instructor Guides as needed. Sound knowledge of higher education academic policies and procedures. Experience working with teams and collaborating with subject matter experts and technical colleagues; comfortable working with learners, managers, and reporting to senior executives.
KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Strategic Management
- Subject Knowledge Expertise
- Instruction Planning
- Training & Development
- Knowledge Enhancement
- Curriculum Design & Process Enhancement
- Team Management
- Student Evaluation, Development & Assessment
- Capability Building
- Presentation & Oratory Skills
- Improved student communication processes for Ocean Country College. The e-Learning class sections had a 10% total increase and a 5.86% out of county growth over the previous year for a total of 8,201 enrolled students in 2014.
- Coordinated the Ocean County College partnership and participation of the RUOnline 2015 conference with Rutgers, NJIT, Pearson and NJEdge.
- Trained the first generation of the International Certification in Digital Marketing.
- Developed learning objects for K-12 that clarified the concepts of Math, Nature, Biology, Spanish Grammar and History, by implementing 2D, 3D, animation and multimedia.
- Developed the marketing plan; managed website, social media channels, networking and advertising campaigns that positioned the brand “International Studies Abroad”.