“Cross Platform Promotion (or CPP) defines the synergetic partnership between social media platforms to bring about the greatest content exposure.”
—Gratton & Gratton
The CPP is the blue print of the Social Media Manager, it contains everything he needs to achieve in a year.
- Centralization and optimization of the database.
- Digital Branding.
- Creation of the Social Media Ring: RSS & CPP.
- Social media strategies and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Set goals.
- Educate internal teams.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders.
- Develop social media community programs.
- Social media promotional calendar.
- Create and ever-evolving social media management standards
- Policies and rules of engagement guide.
- Management and Training of “Community Managers”
Here is the template that you can use, feel free to download it and adjust it to your own business. If you will like me to review it or comment it with you please contact me
— The Business Gypsy (@BusinessGypsy) diciembre 19, 2012